1Well it has finally happened. My last day at NBK has come and gone. I thought I'd share a few pictures to commemorate. 信じられませんが、NBKでの最後の日がやってきました。いくつかの写真を見せましょう。
Here is the front of NBK with the entrance to the main office and the Art Museum. Many art exhibitions and concerts are held here. ここはNBKの入り口で、大きな事務所と美術館があります。美術館には毎年たくさんの芸術の展示会やコンサートが開催されています。
This is a very important road. It is where I played catch with other employees at lunch time. この道は大切な道です。ここで他の社員と一緒にお昼の時に、よくキャッチボールをしてきました。
Big store room for pulleys. The first main product of NBK. プーリーのでーら(:))でかいプーリーの倉庫。NBKの主な製品の一つ。
The car in the front right is Mr. Yokoyama's car. He drove me to NBK nearly every morning. 前の右川白い車は横山さんの車。大体毎日彼は仕事まで乗せて下さいました。
Mr. Yokoyama 横山さん
NBK's uniform! NBKの制服!
Cafeteria 食堂
This is the group of new employees with whom I ate with nearly every day and where. On Friday's Mohammad would join us for lunch and lively conversations. 大体毎日他の新入社員と一緒にお昼をここで食べました。金曜日はモーハマドも来て、楽しい話をしながら一緒に食べました。
On the way to English class. 英会話に行く途中!
This is where I would do English classes. I would switch up doing it in various chairs and desks as I felt like it. ここで英会話をしました。気分によっていろんな椅子と机を使いしました。
Looking around and down. 周りと下を見ているところ。
This is a very secret classroom spot where I conducted special classes for English like Juggling English class... ここは秘密の所で、特別な英会話レッスンをしました。ジャグリング英会話など:)
Every day for 3 to 3:10 was break time and these nice ladies would come and give me treats. 毎日3時から3時10分までは休憩の時間でした。いつもお姉さん達と一緒に時間を過ごして、おやつを貰ったりしました。
Below was when I announced I was engaged and asked if anyone wanted to see any pictures. There was a mad rush to the computer. 下は、婚約を発表した時で「写真を見ますか」と聞いたら、皆ガーとパソコンにやってきたところ。楽しかったです。
With Joe ジョ君と一緒
This is the group that I work with along with the group in charge of the Modern Art Museum. 部署の人と現代美術館の人
This is the huge bouquet of flowers I received as I was leaving. 出る前に皆からこの大きな花束を貰いました。やさしいですね!
With Mr. Iwane's group. 岩根さんの部署と一緒に
And here is the famous Mr. Iwane. Without him I probably would not have been at NBK. 岩根さんがいなかったら、僕はNBKに来なかったかもしれません。本当に感謝しています!
No comments:
Post a Comment