We met up with Takagi Shimai to go the Toyohashi Muesum of Art. They were displaying the art from childrens books. 高木姉妹との待ち合わせをして、豊橋の美術館に行ってきました。子供の絵本を展示されていました。 Interesting tree at Yoshida Castle. 吉田城にいる面白い木。
Yoshida Castle 吉田城
Trees in surrounding area. 木 Toyokawa River 豊川
Another view amidst the trees. 他の観点から
Yano shimai trying to take yet another picture of me! :) 矢野姉妹はずっーーと私が入っている写真を撮ろうとしていました。 Festival preparations in Toyohashi 豊橋での祭りの準備。
Shaved ice! カキ氷!
Remember the mitarashi dango from Shirakawa-go? Well this is how you made them! 白川郷で食べたみたらし団子を覚えていますか。こういう風に作れるみたいです。
This is at a park near where huge shipments of cars leave port. See the ship in the background? 輸出のためにたくさんの車は後ろにある船に入ります。近くの公園にいます。船が見えますか。 Yano shimai`s cute neighbors across the street. 矢野姉妹の家の前の道を渡った近所のワンかちゃん達。
Dinner at the Ishiis with the Shimodas and the Shimoedas. 石井家での食事。下田家としもえだ家も来ました。
My nice bed the first night. I spent the night with a young family across from Yano shimai. 一泊目のベッドです。矢野姉妹の隣に住んでいる家族のところで泊まりました。
Peek at Yano shimai`s house 矢野姉妹の家。
Akkun from next door. I slept over at his house. 隣に住んでいるあっ君。彼の家で泊まりました。
Yano shimai in front of her house.
自分の家の前に立っている矢野姉妹。Mailbox 郵便箱
Yano shimai again trying to take some candid shots. また、矢野姉妹が私が入っている写真を撮ろうとしています。
The hospital where Yano shimai works. (It actually called a health center...) 矢野姉妹が看護師として働いている豊橋医療センター。
Takagi shimai`s cars. Take your pick: Jag or Benz today? 高木姉妹の車。ジャガーとベンズ
Takagi shimai`s mountain forest house. 高木姉妹の山と森に囲まれている家。
Shin chan! シンちゃん! Goheimochi on the way back to Toyohashi. 豊橋への帰りで、五平餅を食べているところ。
Dinner with Kato kyoudai 加藤兄弟との外食
The resturant was owned by Kato kyoudai`s sister and brother-in-law. レストランの店員は加藤兄弟の妹と義理の兄弟。
Yui chan. Cute cousin of the Nakagamis who came to church with us on Sunday. ユイちゃん。一緒に教会に行った中神家のいとこです。
Takazawa kyoudai. A new member when I was there. Recently he`s only been coming to church an hour and a half early. 高沢兄弟。伝道中に新会員でした。今はただ一時間半早く教会に来ています。すごい!
Okamoto Kyoudai. 岡本兄弟。
Acchan let me sleep in his room. I stayed up late talking with Nakagami Shimai and so he was always asleep with the light on by the time I made it up to bed. あっちゃんの部屋で寝たのですが、私は夜中までずっと中神姉妹と話していたから、やっと部屋まで上ってきたら、あっちゃんは電気をついっぱなしでもう寝ています!
Niko kun! ニコ君! One more dog! もう一匹!
The Nakagamis. It was a little bright and we had just woken up Ryuta kun. Can you guess which one he is? 中神家。結構まぶしくて、リュウタ君が起きたところ。りゅうた君はだれかが分かりますか。
`Toyohashi` from outside the train I left on. 電車の中から「とよはし」の看板。
Yakisoba and Monjayaki with the Kuruhara`s in Nagoya. 名古屋で来原夫婦と焼きそばともんじゃ焼きを食べました。 Mmmmmmmmmmm 美味しそう!!!
Tonkatsu with Yusuke and Mafumi Sato (and twins on the way!)
佐藤ゆすけとまふみ(またもうすぐ双子!)と一緒にとんかつを食べているところ。 What an incredible weekend. It was so much fun to meet with everyone who I hadn`t seen in a long time. I was really tired by the time I got home though! とても楽しかったです。皆と久しぶりに会ってとても良かったです。それととても疲れました!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment