Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Near Gifu Castle with Iwane san            岩根と岐阜城の近くのレストラン

Yesterday bentos weren`t served at the factory cafeteria so Iwane san took me out for dinner.
昨日、会社が出る弁当はなくて、岩根と外食しました。

Looks like a nice place for the restaurant, eh?
いいレストランの所じゃない?
Gandola on the way up. I really like this picture.
ゴンドラに乗っているところ。とても好きな写真です。
Looking out at Gifu.
岐阜を眺めているところ。

Path on the way up.  上へ行く道
Oda Nobunaga, a famous Japanese leader who tried to unify Japan lived in the Gifu Castle from 1534 to 1582.  読んで分かるように織田信長がここに住んでいました。 Looking out on at Gifu. 岐阜を眺めているところ。
I like this picture too. Can you see the bird? Gifu in the background. この写真も結構好きです。鳥が見えましか。後ろは岐阜です。
Hidagyu Karee (Hida Beef Currey). The most popular dish of the Tenbou (Viewpoint) Restaurant, Iwane san and Gifu in the background. What a view! 飛騨牛カレー。この展望レストランには一番人気だそうです。岩根と食べているところ。後ろは岐阜です。
Looking out the window at Gifu and Nagara River. 岐阜と長良川。 Night view, it changed quickly. 光景。速く変わってきた。
Ilumination-as they say in Japanese (I guess they don`t say Christmas lights!). Gifu Castle, the gandola and various creatures. イルミネーション!岐阜城、ゴンドラとそれぞれの生き物
A Christmas tree! ...in the summer? This area sets up these lights from April to I think September. Summer lights! クリスマスツリー!このイルミネーションは四月から10月までと思います。夏のイルミネーション!

No comments: